Monday, March 2, 2009

deep breath


Today me and a friend Steve ventured
off to find my forest
not knowing quite where we were going,
we set off in the cold weather
and after a long subway ride and nippy walk
there it was














I can't wait until the warm weather comes!
I can visit my new spot
covered with trees and little friends



___________



On another happy note, I am nearly finished
the painting for my mom
and I'm bursting with ideas
for my next!


my grandfather-like-friend Vitorio
has come out of the
hospital and
he is doing much better :)



Finished my letter for Rafaela and Sandrine
filled with a great cd
and little knick knacks
I hope this little suprise brightens their day









things are going nicley and i can't wait until tomorrow











raquel d.













No comments:

Post a Comment