Sunday, July 26, 2009

Since

Well, it's been quite awhile since I arrived from my trip

but due to many plans and a hectic 2 weeks,
i have been unable to post what's been going on recently


tracing back to three days after i arrived,
the day of my sisters suprise bbq party
a lovely, relaxing night

then after a busy week
of work, story telling, outings, and bedroom re-construction

i was able to get my everyday life back on track
also, i found some photos of my friend michelle

way back before i had left on my trip


_________________

a few nights ago, i was able to catch my sister for some shots
which came out quite nicely!








and create a new photo banner



_________________


A few nights later, the day ended with me driving to a nearby city
to pick up a friend jynee, and find our way over to michelles

where we spent the entire night city wandering just to watch the

(sunless) sunrise.














and a few shots of jynee on her own







and about three days ago, i took a few photos of my brother
it's always a pleasure taking pictures of my brother goofing off


















___________

On Sunday, after a quick shift at work, i headed home to take advantage of the last few hours

with my mother and brother
a few hours later we dropped them off at the airport
so they could make their way to Portugal for three weeks

now just like old times,
it's just me, my sister and dad
___________

i've had so many creative ideas running through my mind lately,
not only for photography but also for paintings and prints


i hope i can get them down before i forget them all.

___________

A lovely and talented singer, Olivia Ruiz,
has been playing in my mind non stop these past few days.





also!

very exciting news (for me),
a few months a friend and talented singer,
Vince Mirenzi

had asked me to take a few promo photos for his myspace
and today i was suprised to see this new myspace banner,
a shot from that bunch



wish the best of luck to him

___________


The next few days will be more of a preparation period,
for the upcoming Monday

i feel giggly and excited just thinking about it.



raquel d.

No comments:

Post a Comment