Monday, April 13, 2009

a dress

I'm so happy!

I've had this one dress, for almost 2 years that I bought for 5$
it was loose, bulky and a little strange
and no matter how many times people told me to throw it away
I could never actually do it because
I thought something good would come out of it one day

with the help of my extremely talented aunt
(and seamstress mentor)
we were able to transform it!



okay so what if the before picture
is actually the after one just painted on,
for some reason
the before picture just wasn't opening
to full size so I copied it
as best as I could :)

My mind is running with ideas for future projects,
I'm excited

________


On another note,
I'm so excited to see these two upcoming movies

"Earth"
(with my favourite song by sigur ros)


and

"Where the wild things are"



(I won't even get started on the next Harry Potter)


anyways
thats all!

raquel d.

No comments:

Post a Comment