Sunday, April 5, 2009

An update


what a long week it's been
a few days ago I met with an old friend, Cynthia O.
and we ventured off and ended up here







and took a few shots









we ended up walking home through a gigantic forest
and let our imagination run.

_________

on another note, I recently got a new toy!



I think it works really nicely,



but I've been thinking lately
as much as I love my camera and how great its been to me
maybe I should move onto something more compact
I don't know,
I think I would have to look into this a bit better
before spending my future savings on nothingness.

_________

Also!
I'm hearing great things about this upcoming summer
What I know is that I'll be meeting
my cousin and great friend Rafaela in Bordeaux
and from there who knows :)



+ I'm still lovin angus




tootaloo!
raquel d.

No comments:

Post a Comment