Sunday, May 31, 2009

The forest

A few days ago

me and my sister went back to my favorite forest to finish this
school assignment

like always the day was great and the forest was beautiful













squishy mud



I finally put the slideshow together,
and my first attempt at stop animation



_____________


I am one exam away from the end of high school
this year, and high school in general, passed by very quickly
in just a few days it will all be over

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

_____________


things have recently been a bit rocky

_____________


Also!
thanks to my sisters strong morals, we have adopted two kitties

Cleo(patra) and Spock

they were really sick and malnutritioned
found in a garage, we brought them home and currently nursing them back to health.

My mom has yet to let us back into the house.


raquel d.

No comments:

Post a Comment