Monday, May 4, 2009

mr.hall

Where to start,



saturday night was great
it was one of those little nights that help you realise
who you are and why you're that way
the perfect girls night (including all the scares)I'd say.


but back tracking to the morning of
I was lucky enough to get my talented and beautiful sister
to tag along to an old friends apartment
(with an amazing room made of windows)







and to get started on a certain project
(once it's all completed I'm sure it will make much more sense)







+ not to mention mirrors everywhere



it was such a nice day,
I'm glad the way things turned out.

_______


Also, recently I've been working on this one thing
sort of creating a comic book for an english assignment,

I've almost completed 3 pages
although I haven't written in the lines yet,
but owell!


(a cover)


(page 3 which is incomplete!)










anyways,

raquel d.

No comments:

Post a Comment