Thursday, June 11, 2009

voyage de route #1

Well, it's finally come

in a few hours i will be boarding the plane to the beginning of a great summer
from what we have planned so far
is that

i will be heading to Bordeaux, France to meet with Rafaela
shortly after, we will take the train to Switzerland to meet with our cousin
Marcello
and stay at his apartment

from there we head back to France and pit stop in Paris to catch up with Nicola, Kevin and Max
then once we reach home, we get Andre and hopefully find a car and a map
and find our way to Belgium

from there who knows what we will expect

living out of my suitcase


my backpack and my book
i'm not sure what to expect


i've tried my hardest to not think about this trip

the way i see it is that
when you set expectations for something, or think a lot about one thing
most of the time you'll end up being slightly disappointed or miss the great small things
because you're trying to create those little dreams you've set



even though i'll be missing out on a lot of moments which i would have loved to be here for (birthdays, get togethers, events etc.)
i'm extremely happy and fortunate to be going on this experience
i hope it will bring me inspirations and new outlooks on everything

_______


I'll be missing days like today.

________



anyways,
i'll be trying to post pages from my book
which will be with me everywhere
as often as i can


raquel d.

2 comments:

  1. well my dear i hope you have a safe trip and will love you trip. H A V E F U N

    and guess what when you get back to fortinos, guess who your gonna see?...ME =]

    ReplyDelete